Who we are
Our mission is to deliver the best quality Home Attire products like Kashmiri silk embroidery/cotton cushion covers products and more… at the lowest possible price.
- This Website “dehomeattire.com” is operated by us. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We do collect your personal information and process your data in accordance with IT Act. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data.
- We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
- All partner firms and any third-party working with or for us, and who have access to personal information, will be expected to read and comply with this policy.
How we collect the information
a. From you directly and through this site “dehomeattire.com”. We may collect information through the Website when you visit. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with our Website.
b. Through business interaction: We may collect information through business interaction with you or your employees.
c. Other sources: We may receive information from other sources such as public databases; joint marketing partners; social media platforms; or other third parties such as:
1. Updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
2. Information about your interactions with the products and services offered by our subsidiaries.
Information we collect
1. We collect information primarily to provide better services to all our customers.
2. We collect the following information from you when you use or signup on our Website.
2.1 Your contact details; i.e name, e-mail address, phone number and shipping address.
2.2 Your Website account username and password
2.3 Your previous orders and transaction information including product and service pricing details, date of purchase, and payment history
2.4 Information from optional online surveys posted by dehomeattire on the Website or third-party sites
2.5 Your session log information on the Website such as navigation details within the Website, IP address, browser type, browser language, operating system, and source of traffic
2.6 E-mail communication by you directly with the Website or dehomeattire including but not limited to product or service enquiries, delivery details, disputes, etc
2.7 We will use your information, if required, in legal disputes or other legal processes to comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement and in cases of troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity, to collect dues/fees owed, enforce our Terms, prevent of dehomeattire.com products and services, and prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public.
2.8 When you visit our Website “dehomeattire.com”, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating Systems running on your device, Internet Protocol address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our Site. We also collect information about how you use Our products or services.
2.9 We automatically collect purchase or content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as Best Seller, Top Rated etc…
2.10 The full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); cookie number; products and/or content you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits to certain pages; page interaction information(such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs).
2.12 Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you set your browser to reject cookies, some features will be unavailable. For more information on how to reject cookies, see your browser’s instructions on changing your cookie settings.
2.13 By using this Website “dehomeatire.com”, you are agreeing that we may advertise your feedback on the website and marketing materials.
2.14 We will retain your information as long as we require this to provide you with the goods and services and for such a period as mandated by the concerned laws.
2.15 if you opt to receive marketing correspondence from us, subscribe to our mailing list or newsletters, enter into any of our competitions or provide us with your details at networking events, we may use your personal data for our legitimate interests in order to provide you with details about our goods, services, business updates and events.
How we use information
- We collect the information primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current products and services.
- Information collected in our website “dehomeattire.com” used as described in this policy and we may use your information to:
- Improve our services, Website and how we operate our businesses.
- Understand and enhance user experience using our website “dehomeattire.com”, products and services.
- Personalize our products or services and make recommendations
- Provide and deliver products and services your request.
- Process, manage, complete and account for transactions.
- Provide customer support and respond to your requests, comments and inquiries.
- Create and manage the online accounts you manage on our website “dehomeattire.com”
- Communicate with you about promotions , upcoming events and news about products and services.
- We man process your personal information without your knowledge or consent where required by applicable law or regulation for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
a. Information about our users is an important part of our business and we take due care to protect the same.
b. we share your data with your consent or to complete any transaction or provide any product or service you have requested or authorized. We also share data with our affiliates and subsidiaries, with vendors working on our behalf.
c. we may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. The functions include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail removing repetitive information from customer lists, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring credit risk, and providing customer service.
- Keeping tack of items stored in your shopping basket
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve the content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not able to add items to your shopping basket, proceed to checkout or use any products or services that require you to sign in.
- Approved third parties also may set cookies when you interact with our services.
- Third parties include search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks, and advertising companies.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by choosing a “disable cookies” options in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our services.
- We take due care to protect customer data. Technical measures are in place to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to data and against accidental loos or destruction of or danage to data. The employees who are dealing with the data have been trained to protect the data from any illegal or unauthorised usage.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Locker (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, UID’s and login credentials to be transmitted securely.
- We follow Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling branded credit cards from the major card schemes.
- We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent the loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure alteration and destruction. It is your responsibility to protect your user names and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abusing your accounts and services. You should not use or reuse the same passwords you use with other accounts as your password for our services.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computers, devices and applications. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
- Information collected from you will be stored for such period as required to compete the transaction entered into with you or such period as mandated under the applicable laws.
Third Party Site/Apps
Social Network Plugins
Our website “dehomeattire.com” incorporates plugins and/or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing on your favourite social networks. These plugins are programmed so as not to set any cookies when assessing the page to safeguard the privacy of users. Cookies may be set, if you make voluntary use of the plugin. The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks.
Sharing of personal information
- We do not share your personal data with third parities without your prior consent other than:
- With third parties who work on our behalf provided such third parties adhere to the data protection principles set out in the IT Act and other applicable legislation, or enter into a written agreement with Us requiring that the third party provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by such principles;
- To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- For the purpose of business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, diverstiture or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding)
If you are under 18, or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you may only use our Website with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. In any case, we will not be liable for any cause of action that arose due to non-compliance with this section.
Changes to this Policy
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above. You agree that your continued use of our services after such changes have been published to our services will constitute your acceptance of such revised policy.
Following a subscription to the newsletter, your e-mail address is used for our advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter again. Cancellation is possible at any time. The following consent has been expressly granted by you separately or possibly in the course of an ordering process. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, then unsubscribe by clicking on unsubscribe option given in the email footer.
If you have any concerns about privacy or grievances with Us, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Name – Pintam
Mobile – 9686381409